Monday, September 24, 2012

"Furikake" by Stephen Black

I've only got ten more pages to go with The Bewitching Braid, but I didn't bring the book with me to KL. So I'm just going to take this opportunity to promote a Kindle e-book by my friend, Singapore-based American writer/artist Stephen Black.


He's been bugging all of us to buy the e-book via Amazon, partly 'cos he has this dream of getting to the bestseller list while pricing his book at the same level as Stephen King novels: $9.99. So get out your credit card and start a-clickin'.

What's the book about? Is it any good? I have no idea. I've downloaded it but haven't had time to read it. Still, when a friend wants something this bad, I might as well do something to appease him.

The crazy thing is, there are days you can download his books for free. The schedule's up here.

KL is awesome by the way. Will post more another time.

No comments: